We use the information that we collect from you as a means to provide services to visitors/customers. In addition to this we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide information to you that you request from us related to our services.
- To share information to you with regard to other services that may be of interest to you. However such additional information will only be shared if you have consented to receive such information.
- To inform you of any changes in our website or services.
- For maintaining internal records.
- To use information to improve our services.
- If you have previously availed of services from us we may provide details of updates in or similar services, or other services, which you may be interested in.
- In the event of dispute prevailing policies and rules will be considered.
Client is assumed to enter into contract with shaadia2z at his own free will, without any coercion or 3rd party pressure Where your consent has been provided in advance we may permit selected third parties to use your data to enable them to provide you with information regarding relevant but not directly related services which we believe may be of benefit or interest to you. Where such consent has been provided it can be withdrawn by you at any time.
We have done our best to ensure that your information remains secure with us. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other Websites Cookies and Web Beacons
We gather information about your general internet use with help of cookie. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer and stored on the computer’s hard drive. This information will not identify you personally as it is statistical data. This statistical data does not identify any personal details whatsoever.
Storing Your Personal Data
Our website requires and runs of information comprising names, addresses and other personal details of wedding vendors, making it necessary for us to transfer data that we collect from you to locations outside of the India in order to process and store the same. Therefore by sharing your personal data to us, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. We do our best to and take various steps to safeguard and secure your data.
Unfortunately the sending of information via the internet is not always or totally secure and on occasions such information is likely to be intercepted. We cannot guarantee the security of data that you choose to send us electronically; and therefore by sending such information is something you do for your own benefit and at your own risk.
If you have questions or concerns about these privacy policies; please send an email at info@Mybrewego.com